Unnamed Memory Volume 3 Review

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Unnamed Memory Volume 3 sees the contract between Oscar and Tinasha begin to come to an end, but Oscar is still determined to have Tinasha become his queen and the witch may be starting to realise she has romantic feelings of her own blooming...

Continue reading...

Not really, just the same reason I always prefer manga over novels, I like the visuals to go with the text. But it's not like that's out of the question for me to enjoy, I used to read a lot of novels actually.
Makes sense, I’m like that in some situations too. I’d say the thing with Unnamed Memory is that they are quite dense books at 300~ pages, which is longer than most LNs that cap out around 250 but the quality of writing is very high with this one so even though they’re thick books they’re well worth it in my opinion.

But it’s worth noting that this series does have a manga adaptation and although it’s currently not licensed in English, I can’t imagine it will take long since Yen do normally license both a light novel series and its manga counterpart in the end. Having read some of it in Japanese I can say the art is very cute there as well! :)

Makes sense, I’m like that in some situations too. I’d say the thing with Unnamed Memory is that they are quite dense books at 300~ pages, which is longer than most LNs that cap out around 250 but the quality of writing is very high with this one so even though they’re thick books they’re well worth it in my opinion.

But it’s worth noting that this series does have a manga adaptation and although it’s currently not licensed in English, I can’t imagine it will take long since Yen do normally license both a light novel series and its manga counterpart in the end. Having read some of it in Japanese I can say the art is very cute there as well! :)
Interesting thank you! I will consider both for sure :D

Back