Funimation Subscription

Dan

Stand User
Has anyone managed to successfully stop their subscription and restart it? I’ve tried on my iPad and PC and can’t get it to work with PayPal or a card. Sure I had the same trouble last time and ended up created a new account. just wondered if anyone else has had this issue.

I have contacted their support but had not had an answer yet and wanting to watch Goblin Slayer (watched first 2 last night but u need to sub for the rest).

I had this problem after letting my trial lapse then trying to subscribe. My account got set to 'the wrong region' somehow, whatever that meant, and they had to fix it. They took too long though and I wanted to watch HypMi so I just made a new account. It's a ridiculous bug since the user cannot see the problem or the 'region' of their account and the error messages make no sense :/

R

I had this problem after letting my trial lapse then trying to subscribe. My account got set to 'the wrong region' somehow, whatever that meant, and they had to fix it. They took too long though and I wanted to watch HypMi so I just made a new account. It's a ridiculous bug since the user cannot see the problem or the 'region' of their account and the error messages make no sense :/

R
I ended up making a new account.

Kept trying to bill me in dollars on the Irish site with my old account, then failing to that same wrong region rubbish for my debit card.

I created a new account last night... I wanted to give them my money but if they can’t update their site then we have no option I guess. I wonder how much money they are losing coz of this.

Hopefully support will get in touch and I can sort it for next time though

Are people using older accounts (when the site first launched)

Or newer accounts after they updated the site and increased the price of the sub?

My old account I can't resub but didnt have any issue with my newer account a few months ago

Or newer accounts after they updated the site and increased the price of the sub?

My old account I can't resub but didnt have any issue with my newer account a few months ago
I think it’s a newer account coz it was £4.99 last time I subbed. Will see if it works on my new account as I usually watch a lot of anime round this time of the year and kill it off (plus lighter nights... I still like watching anime in the dark going back to channel 4‘s late night anime slots 😂) so I‘ll unsubscribe and come back to it later.

So finally found out it was an issue with my account. The new one I set up has just allowed me to re-subscribe with no issues. Attack on Titan season 2 here I come 😁

Back