Lucifer on Amazon Prime

jjburgan

Completely Average High School Student
I have started watching it last April and I'm really surprised to see how great this TV show is. Has anyone else been watching it?

you must have not seen the #savelucifer stuff, prime finished the 3rd series on a cliffhanger and netflix is picking up the fourth. I love the show, it's just sad that it hasn't quite found it's audience, how does buddy cop with a divine twist sound in marketing?

Watched up to season two but kinda dropped. I just couldn't deal with the episodic nature, really wish they actually went with more of the story from the Graphic Novel. (Maybe they did in later seasons?). It's a real shame because Tom Ellis really nails the character, seems like it could have been so much more.

Maybe I will re-visit at some point...

Watched up to season two but kinda dropped. I just couldn't deal with the episodic nature, really wish they actually went with more of the story from the Graphic Novel. (Maybe they did in later seasons?). It's a real shame because Tom Ellis really nails the character, seems like it could have been so much more.

Maybe I will re-visit at some point...
Some episodes sort of clump together with it's plot but mostly still episodic following the crimes. Lucifer's part in it is the story arc

Back