Seraph of the End Now Available on Netflix UK & Broadcasting on VICELAND UK Soon

N

NormanicGrav

We have another new addition to the Netflix catalogue for the United Kingdom!

Seraph-of-the-End-Shinoa-2.png

Seraph of the End -Vampire Reign- as well as its second cour Seraph of the End -Battle in Nagoya- are now streaming on the service in both English & Japanese audio with English subtitles.

You can view the show page here.

From WIT Studio, the producers of Attack on Titan, comes the hit new anime series Seraph of the End, an apocalyptic action epic about a modern day war between humans and vampires! A virus has ravaged the Earth, killing all but the youngest members of society and vampires have arisen from the darkness to make all of humanity their slaves. Into this dark world comes 16 year old Yuichiro, who escaped the vampire clutches but at great cost – the death of his spiritual sister Mikaela. Now, a member of the Moon Demon Company, an elite extermination unit of the Japanese Imperial Army, Yuichiro and his comrades fight an eternal battle against the vampire lord Ferid Bathory and his legions of bloodsucking sadists.

Seraph of the End will also be broadcasting on VICELAND UK starting 12th February 2018 in English audio. The channel is available on Sky 153 and the NOW TV package.

VICELAND UK have been airing anime throughout the past six months with new and old anime titles including Durarara!!, Eureka Seven, Mai Mai Miracle, and Perfect Blue.

Continue reading...

Viceland are doing a great job (albeit not the most popular channel from what I guess) but it's getting a sky HD pack with channels like ISIS network or something that I'll never watch, or just get the best quality for one subscription on Netflix hmm I wonder

Back