Anime sale

PilibO

School Idol
Hey everyone,

I hope you are all having a great weekend. I just wanted to let you know that I still have quite a few titles listed for sale. All offers on the items will be considered (anime_seller1 is my username on ebay) particularly for multiple purchases. The following are on blu ray and are still available:

Owarimonogatari 1 and 2 (£25)
God Eater parts 1 and 2 (£25)
Durarara CE (£20)
My Love Story (Sentai CE) (£40)
SAC and SAC II (£160 ono)
Princess Jellyfish CE (£50 ono)
Sidonia II CE (£40)
Eureka Seven (Funimation CE) (£40)
Haruhi CE (including movie) (£110)
Junjo Romantica I and II (£40)
Tsuritama (£15)
Full Metal Panic 1-3 (£35 ono)
Tiger and bunny 1 and 2 (£35)
Claymore (£20)
Basilisk (£20)
Girls Und Panzer film and OVA (£25)
This boy caught a merman and this boy can fight aliens (£15)
Little Busters 1-3 (£60)

As you can probably guess I am taking a step away from collecting, but I just want to take this opportunity to thank you all for making me feel welcome on AUKN, helping me to find good deals, and helping me to find such joy in collecting in the first place :)

Last edited:
Removed sold items. I can post internationally via the GSP, just drop me a message on here or via ebay and I can enable the option before a purchase is made :)

Items have been listed with lower prices - offers welcome. Also drop me a message if you want me to add International shipping to any of the items. Cheers :)

A higher offer or Buy it Now would beat what I assume would be your lower offer.

If someone came along with either before he had a chance to respond there's not much that can be done.

I've got offers in for items myself but if someone outbids me then that's that.

Back