The Animetuber

Completely Average High School Student
Hey guy's I'm the Animetuber ^_^
I have an anime youtube channel where i post every week a new video on various anime related content.
For this weeks video i chose to present some of the best villains the world of anime has to offer...

If you enjoyed the video, then please feel free to like comment and subscribe, so we can stay in touch, and i could get your opinions on my video's and channel ;)

Hope you have anime day.

The Animetuber

It's only anime villains? Haven't got a lot of time to watch it as of writing but if you've read claymore their villains get a little better. Manga isley did nothing wrong, his final chapter has him not paying for how not wrong the stuff he did was, and I wasn't crying! Young riful also did nothing wrong, that is if poking a proverbial bear and inventing a fresh hell where things show up to make the place tatarus isn't wrong

EDIT: finally got around to watching it, thanks for reminding me that old school freeza did nothing wrong
I do disagree with some choices though, particularly shou tucker, who wasn't really a villian, just desperate enough to do something that in the end got him executed, and sachiko from corpse party, you said something at the start about charisma, sachiko just murders people and shows up out of nowhere, like a force of nature, she isn't likeable as a character many of the others are

Last edited:
Hey friend's, The Animetuber here ! ^_^
Just posted a new video and for this weeks vid, I decided to do a review on the re adaptation of Go Nagai's manga Devilman "Devilman crybaby" produced by Netflix...

If you enjoyed the video, then please feel free to like comment and subscribe, so we can stay in touch, and i could get your opinions on my video's and channel ;)

Hope you have anime day.

The Animetuber

Back