New Anime Releases - 12/07/2015

Just the regular edition of Princess Kaguya for me. The Ghibli collector's editions have always been a bit of a wasted opportunity on Studio Canal's part, especially when they don't include existing feature length making ofs.

To anyone else getting the CE edition of Kaguya, I found it was packed very tight and is quite hard to get out initially due to the way the postcards are packed in - I found it was easier to unfold the spine, push the digipak out and then take the cards out - it fit much better after that.

Lutga said:
To anyone else getting the CE edition of Kaguya, I found it was packed very tight and is quite hard to get out initially due to the way the postcards are packed in - I found it was easier to unfold the spine, push the digipak out and then take the cards out - it fit much better after that.

I had exactly the same issue and resolved it exactly the same way.

Got the CE of The Tale of Princess Kaguya, I've already got the US Blu-ray release of Patlabor: The New Files (it's a shame MVM couldn't release the Blu-ray).

It really was annoying getting the cards out of the Kaguya box for the first time, now I'm not sure where to keep them. Oh well, at least the box does look nice.

Back